Danner Men's Mountain Adams GORE-TEX® Waterproof Hunting Boots
Danner Men's Mountain Adams GORE-TEX® Waterproof Hunting Boots - Inspired by classic European mountaineering boots, the Mount Adams was built in our Portland, Oregon, factory with a solid Vibram outsole to provide superior impact absorption and extra abrasion resistance. For additional protection, we added a molded toe cap, double-stitched full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX® waterproof lining. Offered in regular and wide widths, this boot has great heel capture while still offering a roomier fit in the forefoot and toe box. The Mount Adams, named after one of the most isolated volcanoes in the Pacific Northwest, is incredibly durable, surprisingly light, and designed for exploring trails in the Cascade Range and beyond. This item may ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Full Grain Leather
- Nylon Upper
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Speed lace System
- PU Midsole
- Made in the USA
- Style: 65810
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.