Obenaufs 8 Ounce Leather Oil
Obenaufs 8 Ounce Leather Oil - Use Obenauf's Leather Oil for regular maintenance and preservation of leather items, specially when warm, dusty, or dry conditions are dehydrating your valuable leathers. Our Leather Oil is a gentle blend of natural oils, waxes, and propolis that extends the life of leather and also rejuvenates neglected, dried, faded leather. Easier to apply than our Heavy Duty LP, it provides fast, convenient protection that also preserves. Restores dried leather to a soft and supple condition.
Restores sun-faded leather.
Resists cracking, scuffing, and dry rot.
Applies easily with the applicator cap or with a clean cloth.
Penetrates deeply into leather.
Can be buffed to shine or polished over.
Excellent for touch-ups between applications of Heavy Duty LP.
Contains no harmful silicones, petroleum, solvents, or neatsfoot.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.