Peet Dryer With Extensions
Peet Dryer with Extensions - The Wader PEET Dryer makes a perfect gift for the fisherman who has “everything.” It comes with the two pair of 12-inch AirChamber Extensions needed to adapt the Original PEET Dryer (included) for effectively and efficiently drying tall, taller and tallest boots, as well as full chest waders. Because operation is completely silent, and because it's perfectly safe to leave it plugged in all the time, the Wader PEET Dryer makes an excellent stand on which to store your hip boots or waders, so they will be warm, dry and ready for you to head to your favorite stream or shoreline the moment you hear that the fish are running. Eliminates odors caused by prespiration and bacteria
Removes contaminants like viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation and deterioration of materials
Extends the life of footwear and gear
Is deal for all types of materials including leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro and all modern fabrics
Assures safe, completely silent operation
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.