Wolverine Men's Original 1000 Mile Casual Boots - America’s original work boot is still going
strong. Recreated from our original 1914 patterns, the 1000 Mile boots are the perfect marriage of timeless craftsmanship and style.
- Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manufacturing
- Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
- Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
- Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
- Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
- Style: W05300
- Style: W05301
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.