Wolverine Men's 1000 Mile Axel Casual Boots - Ruggedly refined, with archival details and Wolverine grit, the 1000 Mile Axel is ready for a lifetime of adventures. First introduced in 1914, the original 1000 Mile boot is still handcrafted in America with the finest materials and craftsmanship. The Axel maintains the same attention to detail, with a rugged Vibram outsole to keep you going all day, and all night.
- Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manufacturing
- Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
- Rugged Vibram® outsole to keep for a more versatile look
- Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
- Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
- Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
- Style: W990103
- Style: W990104
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.