Simms Men's ZipIt II Flats Water Shoes - Light Grey - 7
Simms Men's ZipIt II Flats Water Shoes - The ultimate bootie for hard-charging pursuits, Simms ZipIt II Flats Booties go on and off fast thanks to a cavernous gusseted opening and YKK corrosion-resistant zippers. Wear them barefoot or stick a sock in it while storming big surf or skinny flats. And source bomber durability via perforated neoprene uppers, vulcanized rubber overlays, and the puncture-free footing of a full-length BiFit lasting board.
- Easy on-off saltwater wet wading shoe with gusseted zipper opening
- YKK locking corrosion-resistant zipper
- Perforated neoprene upper with vulcanized rubber overlays for additional durability
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole molded EVA sock liner, full-length BiFit lasting board for puncture resistance
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light sock liner
- Style: 10340
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.