Outcast Bladerite Oar Stop SmallID442980
Outcast Bladerite Oar Stop Small - Keeping oar blades at the right angle is critical for staying on your line. The BladeRite Oar Stops work with oar sleeves and oar locks to do just that. The BladeRites are a unique design that keeps your blade in the correct position for a full stroke. This increases the downward oar range of motion by 12 degrees or 30 percent. A must for open oar systems. Small size for use on 1-3/8" diameter oars. Sold per each.
- Keeps your blade in the correct position for a full stroke
- Hardware included
- Works with oar sleeves (sold separate) or rope wrap
- Unique design increases range of motion
- Fits between the horns on all industry standard oar locks
- Inside Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Outside Diameter: 3-1/4"
- Guide Piece Length: 4-5/8"
- Guide Piece Width: 1-3/8"