Lost Creek Watertight Fly Boxes
Lost Creek Watertight Fly Boxes - These two-sided, waterproof fly boxes make finding your selection easy and keeps your valuable collection organized and safe from exposure to the elements. These fly boxes feature two sides, clear lids (one with a Lost Creek logo), fully waterproof silicone seals, high density slotted foam liners, stainless steel hinge pins, and durable plastic closures. These boxes will also float as long as the lids are closed. Your choice of small through extra large sizes. The Lost Creek Watertight Fly Boxes are one of the best bargains out there in a quality fly box at an affordable price! Great for all types of flies that are used while ice fishing and fly fishing.
- Great for Ice Flies
- Two Sided Fly Box
- Clear Lids
- Fully Waterproof Soft Silicone Seals
- High Density Slotted Foam Liners
- Stainless Steel Hinge Pins
- Small: 4",Lx3",Wx1.5",H (holds up to 170 flies)
- Medium: 5",Lx4",Wx1.75",H (holds up to 280 flies)
- Large: 6",Lx3.75",Wx1.75",H (holds up to 300 flies)
- Extra Large: 7.5",Lx5",Wx1.5",H (holds up to 378 flies)
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.