Garmin Airmar B175M Marine Electronic Accessory
Garmin Airmar B175M Marine Electronic Accessory - Step up to 1 kW without a fairing with this flush-mounted bronze housing that protrudes less than 1/4-inch outside the hull and can sit on the trailer rollers/bunks without damage.The tilted element inside the transducer accommodates all hull deadrises and eliminates the need for a fairing block. And, low, medium and high frequency versions provide maximum flexibility for the choice of frequencies.An excellent choice for fiberglass and wood hulls, this 8-pin transducer has a depth of 1,700 ft; an operating frequency of 85-135 kHz; a beamwidth of 11-16 degrees; and a 16 to 24 degree deadrise.Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
|Type||Marine Electronic Accessory|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.