MarCum M3L with Lithium Brute Battery Flasher
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
MarCum M3L Flasher with Lithium Brute Battery -
The M3L is still built on the foundation of MarCum’s very first sonar. A workhorse of the lineup, the MarCum M3L Flasher with Lithium Brute Battery exhibits many of MarCum’s patented features such as moveable zoom anywhere in the water column – a key angler advantage that put Marcum on the map. For the past two decades, MarCums have been sought after for moveable zoom alone, as it’s this patented feature that forever changed the icescape. With the ability to move through zoom anywhere in the water column, the unit excels for both bottom dwellers such as walleye, to suspending fish like bluegill, crappie, and lake trout. Crosstalk between flashers exists when multiple units are in close proximity, and the Marcum’s noise-cancelling interference rejection system is so good at removing that clutter, it’s patented. This is true for sonar systems in the 200kHz band, as well as other frequencies, covering all bases on ice. The M3L packs 2,000 watts of peak-to-peak power through a whisper-quiet and maintenance-free brushless motor, all while displaying max-brightness and clarity via the MBC TrueColor targets. Boasting the widest single-beam transducer on the market, the M3L comes equipped with an ultra-wide and industry-leading 20 degrees of coverage. With a sonar footprint of this magnitude, anglers have the most expansive view of what’s happening below the ice. Standard definition sonar in the M3L provides 2” target separation to define jig from fish, fish from other fish in the school, or fish from bottom and nearby cover. Target separation improves to 1in with Marcum’s patented zoom mode, bringing in high definition details of the area being targeted. Like its big brother the M5L, the M3L is also fueled by a lightweight, long-lasting LiFePO4 lithium battery. This shaves a significant amount of the weight from the entire system, ensuring both angler AND flasher never run out of juice. Lithium technology is easy on the pocketbook too, offering lower cost of ownership by extending the life and use of any Marcum for thousands of charge cycles. Like all MarCums, the M3L is sold complete, including a deluxe-padded soft case that provides years of protection in transit and use. Marcum’s M3L is the rock of MarCum's lineup, built on decades of successful sonar deployment, and modernized for the most demanding anglers on ice.
What's in the box?
- Battery: Rechargeable 12-volt 10-amp Lithium LiFePo4 Battery
- Charger: 3-amp Hour Rapid-Charge Battery Charger
- Storage: Deluxe Padded Red Soft Pack
- Warranty: Two Year System Warranty
- Dimensions: 8-1/2in x 10-1/2in x 8-1/2in
- Weight: 6-1/5lbs
- Voltage: 12.8 Vd.c.
- Amp hours: 10 AH
- Watt-hours: 128
- Lifestyles: 2000 Full charge cycles
- Estimated runtime: 50 hours depending on conditions
- Battery weight: 3lbs
- Battery model No.: LP41210
Meets UL62133 battery safety testing standards
- Do not immerse the battery in water or sea water. Keep the battery in a cool dry place when not in use.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source (i.e. heater, furnace, fire).
- Use the battery charger only as directed when recharging.
- Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals on the battery connections.
- Do not discard the battery in a fire, furnace, or other combustible space.
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet.
- Do not short –circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not directly solder the battery or pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
- If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or in any way appears abnormal during use, or while charging or discharging, immediately stop using it.
- If the battery leaks and the battery contents (electrolyte) gets into an eye, do not rub the eye. Instead, flush the eye(s) with clean water and immediately seek medical attention or it may result in injury to the eye(s).
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity or magnetic fields are great or it may result in damage to the battery safety devices.
- Do not leave the battery in high temperatures (i.e. in direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather) or it may overheat, and its performance will be degraded, and service life decreased.
- Tape the battery terminals prior to disposal to insulate them as discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion.
- Follow manufacturers instructions.
|Dimensions||8-1/2in x 10-1/2in x 8-1/2in|
|Warranty||2-Year System Warranty|