Airhead Trend Life Jacket - Youth
Airhead Trend Life Jacket - Youth - This life jacket has everything you need to stay safe and stylish on the water. The closed-sided design is extremely flexible, helping it work for a range of body types and fit preferences. The Trend also offers extra movement and breathability, which is essential for hot, sunny days on the water. Plus, there are four total straps on this life preserver, all of which include quick-release buckles that make it easy to put on and take off. Airhead's Trend Life Jacket features lightweight PE foam that floats like a breeze without weighing you down. This life preserver meets U.S. Coast Guard and Transport Canada requirements, which offers peace of mind when you’re out there having fun.
- Level 70: U.S. Coast Guard & Transport Canada approved. Less bulky design for when quick rescue is likely.
- Closed-Sided: Offers a tighter and more secure fit to keep your life jacket in place
- Buckles: Side release buckles open and close quickly to ensure safety and security on the water
|Coast Guard Approved||Yes|
|Liner Material||PE foam|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.