Rapala SmartHub Rod Holder Ice Fishing Accessory - Black
Rapala SmartHub Rod Holder Ice Fishing Accessory - Rapala SmartHub accessories simply slide over the top of the SmartHub connector and securely clicks in, giving you endless options to effortlessly interchange and adjust for your needs. Mount a single SmartHub independently on a flat surface in several locations around your wheelhouse to easily move accessories where convenient. The SmartHub also works with the Track System 16. Simply position the SmartHub anywhere along the track, turn the red center set screw clockwise to lock or counterclockwise to unlock position and you are ready to fish.
- Adjustable Rod Holder can rock or be locked down for “tip down” or “dead rod” applications by adjusting set screw.
- Articulated Arm adjusts to any position
- Keeps rod safe while easily accessible
- Includes one adjustable SmartHub connector. Mount to a flat surface or position along the Track System 16 (sold separately)
- Mounting hardware included
- Compatible with Rapala SmartHub accessories sold separately
|Type||Ice Fishing Accessory|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.