ION G2 Brushless 6AH Electric Power Ice Fishing Auger - 8in
ION G2 Brushless Electric Ice Fishing Auger - 8in - The ION G2 signifies the next generation of ION ice auger technology. Faster than the competition and 29% lighter, the ION G2 ups the ante when it comes to speed, weight and longevity in a Lithium Ion Ice Auger. Powered by a 6Ah Gen 2 battery, its single cell protection ensures a long battery life, and optimal performance in the cold. The composite polymer bottom allows for the smoothest cut, in the lightest possible package, all with incredible durability. More speed, more power, more holes, and less weight.
- Motor: Brushless Electric
- Transmission: Planetary
- Brake: Momentary Quick-Stop
- Handlebars: Aluminum
- 6AH Gen 12 Battery: The powerful ION 6 amp-hour Gen 2 battery offers single cell protection that integrates the latest battery technology and maximizes it for cold-weather application. This battery offers superior longevity and the most consistent cold-weather performance available. A single charge produces up to 2000 inches of drilling power.
- Lightweight: Weighing only 17 lbs., the ION G2 is the lightest power auger ever made and weighs at least 23% less than the closest competitors. Ultra-lightweight and easy to carry, the G2 is perfect whether you're hopping from hole to hole all day or just carrying it with you out onto the ice.
- Composite Bottom: The ION G2 ensures smooth and consistent cutting in all conditions and easily re-drills old holes thanks to its aggressive bottom design. A high-strength custom polymer composite cutting head cuts through ice quickly and provides an incredibly smooth breakthrough.
- Reverse ION features a reverse button which allows you to flush the slush back down through the hole you’ve drilled. Simply place your auger into the hole and place the blades below the ice, then press and hold the reverse button for 15-20 seconds to flush your hole clean.
- 40in Auger Length: The ION G2 features a full-length 40 inch hexagonal stem auger flite, perfect for drilling holes in mid-winter thickest ice conditions.
|Type||Electric Power Ice Fishing Auger|
|Battery Type||6 amp-hour Gen 2|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer Limited|