Eskimo Pistol Bit Drill Adaptive Electric Power Ice Fishing Auger - 6in
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
Eskimo Pistol Bit Drill Adaptive Electric Power Ice Fishing Auger - If you are a run-n-gun fisherman, simply put - you need a Pistol. The all-new Eskimo Pistol Bit is the ultimate weapon to pair with your ½-inch, high-torque cordless drill if you want to be mobile and destroy the ice in a hurry!
At just under 4lb, nothing will slow you down, as this unit was engineered to cut fast, cut smooth, and maximize the battery life of your cordless drill. Best of all, its lightweight, so it won’t wear you out!
- Engineered Nylon/Polymer Flite: Keeps the unit lightweight while maintaining flexibility and impact resistance in cold temperatures.
- Hexagonal, Aluminum Inner Stem Shaft: Efficiently transfers power from drill to cutting head.
- High-Strength Polymer Cutting Head: Reliable performance in all conditions. Aggressive design cuts through ice quickly and smoothly.
- Bit-Saving Top Plate: Included polymer top plate is slightly wider than the auger flite so you can cut with confidence knowing that you won’t lose your drill or auger down the hole.
Cordless Drill Requirements:
- Side Stabilizer Arm
- 1/2in Drill Chuck
- 18 Volt/4 amp Lithium on Battery (or higher)
- Brushless Motor Design
- Minimum 725 in/lb of Torque
Drills that meet these requirements:
- Milwaukee Models: 2703-22, 2704-22, 2709-22, 2803, 2810-22, 2803, 2804
- Dewalt Models: DCD991P2, DCD996P2, DCD997B
|Type||Electric Power Ice Fishing Auger|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Limited|