Luhr Jensen Hot Shot Rattle Trolling Lure
Luhr Jensen Hot Shot Rattle Trolling Lure - Before back-trolling in rivers became an official technique, it was called Hot Shotting for the revolutionary lure that would forever alter steelhead fishing. With its compact body, deep-diving bill and quick, wide and aggressive action, the Hot Shot has become a staple of steelhead, trout and salmon anglers alike. Primarily backtrolled for river steelhead and salmon, the smaller sizes are outstanding as trolling lures in lakes or drift-fished lures in streams for trout. For trout, fish them behind a lake troll or flat line them far behind the boat on lakes, cast them cross-current and allow them to swing through likely holding spots on rivers. Tune each lure for maximum success by making small adjustments to the screw-eye line attachment (if the lure runs to one side, slightly rotate the top of the screw eye in the opposite direction). In any application, brace yourself for savage strikes.
- High action trolling & back trolling plug
- Diver that floats at rest
- Round bend treble hooks
- Rattling Hot Shot
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.