Luhr Jensen Hydro Vibe Hoochie Inline Spinner
Luhr Jensen Hydro Vibe Hoochie In Line Spinner - This unique design allows for increased vibration as water passes through the "vented" blade. Tests have shown that less speed is required to rotate the Hydro Vibe blade when compared to other solid blades, allowing the rig to be pulled at even slower speeds for maximum fishability. Features an acrylic bullet head, tinsel and vinyl combo skirt that sparkles and swims through the water attracting all species of gamefish.
- Vented Blade, Slow Speed Trolling Spinner.
- This exclusive design allows for increased vibration as water passes through the “vent” in the blade.
- Requires less pulling speed for blade rotation.
- Realistic arrow shaped head and multi-layered skirt creates lively fish calling action.
- Two metal bearing beads support the clevis for maximum blade spin & rod tip response.
- Plastic accent beads in complimentary colors add attraction.
- Stainless steel wire shaft and rigid hook design provide strength and full body vibration.
- Corrosion-resistant VMC® Perma Steel® treble hook.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.