Strike King Hybrid Hunter L-Shaped Bill Shallow Diving Crankbait
Strike King Hybrid Hunter L-Shaped Bill Shallow Diving Crankbait -
The Strike King Hybrid Hunter L-Shaped Bill Shallow Diving Crankbait features a fat bodied, flat sided shape with a unique, “L-Shaped” 90-degree bill that combines to create a hard thumping, exaggerated hunting action with an extremely loud rattle that causes fish to strike with a vengeance. Thanks to the shape of the body, the unique lip design and the buoyancy of the bait, Strike King pro staffer Todd Castledine said that it is more than a crankbait. “There’s no other bait like it on the market,” said Castledine. “It can work effectively in situations many anglers throw a lipless crankbait, a jerkbait, a crankbait or a swimbait.” The Hybrid Hunter is designed to be fished on heavy line and performs best in the 1 to 5-foot of water range. Available in two sizes, the Hybrid Hunter and Hybrid Hunter Jr. are sure to revolutionize your shallow water fishing game.
- Extremely buoyant
- Incredibly loud rattle system
- Chip-resistant finishes
- Reflective 3-D eyes
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.