Al's Goldfish Lure Company Original Al's Goldfish Casting Spoon
Al's Goldfish Lure Company Original Al's Goldfish Casting Spoon -
The "classic" Al's Goldfish Lure Company Original Al's Goldfish Casting Spoon represents a core selection of colors and patterns that are most popular with anglers. There are a lot of options for the angler looking for the "just right" color or pattern, but if that overwhelms you, these core colors are a sure bet to bring you success with a variety of species. For over 67 years the Goldfish has been catching virtually all freshwater fish. That's why Field and Stream named it one of the 50 Greatest all time and 10 Best trout lures all time. Made with marine grade brass and top shelf components, the Goldfish can be cast, jigged or trolled. When casting, allow the lure to drop to desired depth (1 second of time is roughly 1 foot). Retrieve at a slow, steady pace; periodically add a twitch or a pause to mimic a dying minnow. Direct tie on or add a split ring or clip when casting or slow trolling as a swivel will reduce the wobble action for which the Goldfish is famous.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.