Waterworks Lamson Liquid/Remix Spare Spool - 4/5/6wt Smoke
Waterworks Lamson Liquid/Remix Spare Spool - Let’s face it, die-cast reels are intended to be low-cost alternatives to machined reels, right? Imported. Heavier. Easier to damage. Plain Jane. Well . . . not anymore. When creating the Waterworks Lamson Liquid/Remix Spare Spool the focus was purely on the virtues and advantages a pressure-cast process can offer. Structurally, you can do things with casting that you can’t machine: Full-radius compound curves. Near zero-radius inside corners. And for a precision fit and finish, Waterworks Lamson even goes back and machines the cast part in critical areas—amplifying the best aspects of both worlds. Liquid’s high-quality castings are imported, but the components critical to the drag system are CNC-machined in the US. Liquid spare spools are assembled in Boise, Idaho.
- Large Arbor
- Pressure Cast Aluminum
- Polyurethane Finish
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.