Peak Fishing Rotary Fly Tying Vise
The Peak Fishing Fly Tying Rotary Vise with Pedestal Base is designed for optimal tying efficiency and ease of adjustment and set-up. It is constructed of premium materials (including stainless steel, brass, tool steel, and aircraft aluminum) to last a lifetime of tying.
Hardened and tempered tool steel jaws hold hooks securely, from size 2/0 down to the smallest you can buy. Adjustments are accomplished with minimal effort. The large, stable pedestal base will hold this vise where you set it, and the non-marking feet protect any surface from scuffs and scrapes. The steel base is powder coated white for a durable surface that provides a backdrop you can easily see your materials against.
The base also includes an integrated hook/bead pocket with rounded edges for ease of removal, and two accessory post mounting holes (accessory post not included). When traveling, loosening a single set screw allows the vise to be removed, and the base is designed to pack flat. The rotation resistance adjustment screw provides infinite adjustment and is easily manipulated by right or left-handed tiers. A height and length adjustable bobbin cradle are supplied with the vise.
|Color||Stainless Steel, Brass, White|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.