Dr. Slick Co. Straight Tip Scissor Clamp Fly Tying Tool - Gold Loops, 5-1/2in
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Dr. Slick Co. Straight Tip Scissor Clamp Fly Tying Tool - The Dr. Slick's Scissor Clamp is one of the most versatile series made by Dr. Slick because it is able to handle all of your streamside tasks.
Included are serrated scissors for cutting tippet/leader material, trimming flies or performing streamside surgery, no joke…there are dozens of stories (and unfortunately some photos) from angling MD’s and non-doctors who have used these clamps to sew up lacerated anglers or remove hooks from every imaginable place on the human body.
Dr. Slick has also added a straight edge screwdriver for streamside reel and boat repair or any task at hand. This is the closest item Dr. Slick makes to a multi-tool.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.