Perfect Hatch 4 Strand Floss Fly Tying Thread
by Perfect Hatch
4 Strand floss made from 100% rayon primarily used for tying larger flies, splits easily for smaller flies.
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Perfect Hatch 4 Strand Floss Fly Tying Thread - 4 Strand floss made from 100% rayon primarily used for tying larger flies, splits easily for smaller flies.
- USED FOR: Standard 4-strand Rayon floss used for fly tying to build up bodies on wet flies, soft hackles, Humpies, Royal Wulff and streamers.
- SPECS: Each strand of this floss comes in at 300 deniers and it is sold 10 yards per spool.
Please choose a variant above.
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.