Spirit River Dazl Hares Ear Dubbing
by Spirit River
Spirit River Dazl Hares Ear Dubbing - A super-buggy blend of shaved hare's ear, dyed rabbit, and Dazl-Tron.
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Spirit River Dazl Hares Ear Dubbing - A super-buggy blend of shaved hare's ear, dyed rabbit, and Dazl-Tron. This multi fiber cocktail is somewhat subtle but has the spike of real guard hairs and the twinkle of LBT. Dubs very easily, and is ideal for nymphs, wet flies, and emergers. We like it on terrestrial foam patterns or giant stone flies. A versatile all around dubbing. Super-buggy blend
Dubs very easily
Multi fiber cocktail
Please choose a variant above.
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.