Classic Accessories Bighorn Inflatable Float Tube
Classic Accessories Bighorn Inflatable Float Tube - Designed for comfort this extra large Bighorn Float Tube has specific features that allow the angler to use this all day long out on the water without worrying about fatigue and discomfort. The backrest has been designed to allow for the angler to have complete back support and be as comfortable as possible. This front-entry float tube has been constructed of super tough material that has been backed by a manufacturer 1 year warranty. The hull shape design is hydrodynamic to help improve the tracking and overall steering of the float tube. Attach your gear or creel bags to the provided d-rings on the float tube or stash your extra gear in the large armrest storage pockets or the rear storage pocket.
- Extra large and comfortable backrest
- Horizontal rod holder
- Roomy armrest storage
- Rear storage pocket
- Unique sculpted design
- Stripping apron with fish ruler
- Hydrodynamic hull shape
- D-rings for gear
|Dimensions||54in L x 50in W x 27in H|
|Warranty||Manufacturer 1 Year|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.