Winn Grips Slim Rod Wrap
by Winn Grips
Winn Grips Slim Rod Wrap - The Winn Grips Slim Rod Wrap is narrower than the existing standard widths and is excellent for wrapping over existing split grips and shorter grip rods such as Ultralight or Pistol Grip rods.
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Winn Grips Slim Rod Wrap - The Winn Grips Slim Rod Wrap is narrower than the existing standard widths and is excellent for wrapping over existing split grips and shorter grip rods such as Ultralight or Pistol Grip rods. Winn Grips are built for comfort to produce less hand fatigue leading to extended time on the water.
- MPN: BOW11
Please choose a variant above.
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.