Shakespeare Micro Series Spinning Rod
Shakespeare Micro Series Spinning Rod - The angler that is going after those ultra-light fishing experiences is going to need and want to have the Micro Series Spinning rod at their disposal. Using a graphite construction this rod ranges from 4'6" to 7'0" and maintains both strength and sensitivty for the lightest of fish and bite detection. Don't get stuck with a rod that is not designed for ultra-light fishing like the Micro Series of spinning rods has been. The stainless steel guides still guarantee that even though the rod itsels is lightweight and ready for those types of fishing trips, it will be a durable companion that will last for years. The cork handles keeps this rod as light as possible adding to the already lightweight design. Also included is a hook keeper to keep that hook at bay while transporting your rod.
- Graphite Construction for a lighter more sensitive rod
- Stainless Steel Guides with stainless steel inserts
- Cork handles
- Hook keeper
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.