Tsunami Carbon Shield II Saltwater Spinning Rod
Tsunami Carbon Shield II Saltwater Spinning Rod - Tsunami Carbon Shield II Boat Spinning Rods are designed with ALPS Guides. Premium Hypolon grips for maximum comfort. Made with feather light IM7 graphite blanks with D16 nanotech and unique carbon fiber design. D16 Nanotech blank technology consists of multi-directional layers of IM7 carbon fiber that have been injected with nano resin and wrapped in 8 different angles which evenly disperse flexural force in 16 directions. This combination provides an extremely lightweight blank that resists twist and adds hoop strength. These rods make casting to, hooking, and fighting big fish as easy as it gets. Great choice whether you are jigging Tuna in the Northeast or battling Grouper down South.
- Anodized aluminum reel seat with stainless steel hoods and custom locking ring
- Premium Hypolon grips
- Unique carbon fiber design
- IM7 Graphite blank with D16 Nanotech
- ALPS Guides
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.