Penn Mariner II Saltwater Conventional Rod
Penn Mariner II Casting Rod - The Mariner II is constructed of a tubular glass blank, stainless steel guides, and triangular EVA grips resulting a tough and dependable rod at an affordable price.
- Tubular glass blank
- Stainless steel guides
- EVA triangle foregrip
- Graphite reel seat
- Graphite gimbal
- MPN: MARBWII
|Handle Material||EVA Foam|
|Type||Saltwater Casting Rod|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.