Duckett Silverado Crankin' Casting Rod - The Silverado Crankin' Casting Rod is a strong, light rod with great sensitivity. This rod has additional external carbon wrap for enhanced strength and durability. The Sensi-touch blanks are made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs for an extremely lightweight and durable rod. The high impact, cut resistant comfort grip EVA and the EVA fore grip makes for better control and feel. The True Split reel seat is proprietary designed for better blank to hand transmission of vibration. Definite separation of tip and backbone for will enhance your performance, cast ability, and control. There is a new overall guide design and epoxy dramatically reduces any potential guide failures. This rod has 316 stainless steel frames with groove resistant industrial grade hard chrome inserts. The arrow head design, extended foot, thicker neck and locking wrap to eliminate guide pull out and breakage. Also, the double foot elevated stripper and first running guide that adds strength and provides a smoother transition as well for longer casts and durability.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.