Cashion Fishing Rods CK Series Flipping Casting Rod - 7ft 6in, Medium Heavy Power, Fast Action, 1pc
Cashion Fishing Rods CK Series Flipping Casting Rod - Is anything better than a great flipping bite? Pitching your creature bait into the perfect cover and feeling that thud, then hammering a hook set and powering a big girl out of cover. There is a lot that makes that successful. First, you need the best fishing rod for flipping. Cashion are so proud of the Kayak Flipping fishing rod. Cashion has always made a great flipping rod and now Cashion designed one specifically for kayak fishing. Flipping combines all the great attributes of a Cashion rod, sensitivity, power, and comfort.
The Cashion flipping rod blank feels great in your hand. The flipping rod is counter weighted so the tip barely raises up when flipping into cover. Even though the flipping rod is 7ft 6in, it doesn’t feel that big in your hand because of the pinpoint balance. Once you feel a Cashion flipping rod you understand exactly what Cashion are saying. You can fish all day and it doesn’t fatigue your forearm or shoulder. Cashion takes great pride in designing the carbon-fiber layout of the kayak flipping blank. The precise carbon pattern design delivers noticeable comfort but rock solid power. The Medium Heavy power is a very versatile flipping design and able to handle weights in excess of 1.5oz. The flipping medium heavy is different than the worm/jig medium because the blanks are built on two different mandrels. Comparing a flipping medium heavy with a worm/jig medium heavy is comparing apples and oranges. The flipping medium heavy has several more layers of carbon fiber and a thicker wall to support the power. Although power is important the Cashion Kayak flipping rod has the perfect amount of tip. The blank was designed to have a slight amount of tip for accuracy of casting and forgiving on power hooksets with braided fishing line.
The Cashion Flipping rod was designed with microguides as another detail for increased sensitivity. The flipping rod has 11 guides which provide more contact points for transmission of vibrations. A necessity for sensitivity are Cashion carbon fiber grips that transmit vibrations like a lightening bolt. The exposed blank reel seat provides another detail to increase comfort and sensitivity with direct hand contact to the blank.
Cashion designs and builds all blanks in Sanford, NC. The CK Kayak fishing rod blanks were designed all new from the materials up. The Kayak fishing rod blanks utilize an American sourced carbon fiber pre-preg with standard modulus fibers. Cashion introduces new technology in the Kayak fishing rod blanks with an Energy Dissipation Jacket (EDJ). Let’s face it, due to the nature of kayak fishing, Kayak fishermen can be tough on their equipment. EDJ adds another layer of protection for the CK Kayak blanks to prevent fracture from impact. EDJ works as an outer layer around the carbon fibers to absorb and dissipate impacts from hard surfaces. The sensitivity of the Cashion Kayak blanks will be the first thing you notice. All Cashion blanks utilize Advanced Interface Bonding (AIB) which creates ultra high bond strengths at the molecular level between carbon fiber and epoxy matrix. AIB is real material science at work to deliver ultimate sensitivity and durability. The high modulus interface of AIB facilitates transmission of vibrations down the blank into your palm allowing you to feel everything. The raw finish of the Cashion kayak fishing rod blanks provide a high-end cosmetic look but very practical epoxy encapsulation of the fibers for even more durability.
CK Flipping Casting Rod Features:
- Specially engineered blank for all flipping applications
- American made blank and American sourced carbon fiber pre-preg
- 7ft 6in length for added leverage
- Counter weighted to perfectly balance in your hand
- EDJ, AIB, and Raw Finish blank for extreme sensitivity and durability
- 1/2in Shorter Handle for Maneuverability with PFD but enough handle for leverage
- Carbon Fiber rear grip for durable dense grip to transmit vibrations
- EVA butt grip for added padding and comfort for hook sets and all day fishing comfort
- American Tackle Saltwater Grade Microguides
- Microguides provide
- Maximum casting distance
- Sensitivity you can feel
- Smaller foot print for increased durability
- Blank through reel seat design for direct blank contact for added sensitivity
- Best hook keeper design on the market. Engineered placement of hook keeper for fast lure hook up and removal
- Microguides provide
|Model||CK Series Flipping|
|Guides + Tip||12|
|Handle Material||Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass|
|Warranty||Manufacturer 3 Years|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.