Abu Garcia Max STX Spinning Rod and Reel Combo
Abu Garcia Max STX Spinning Rod and Reel Combo - Better than ever- Abu Garcia engineering at MAXimum performance in the Abu Garcia Max STX Spinning Rod and Reel Combo, featuring a custom designed reel seat with integrated polymer comfort grip for ultimate comfort, 5+1 bearing system for ultimate smoothness, and 24 Ton graphite construction for ultimate sensitivity.
- Abu Custom integrated reel seat with molded polymer comfort grip
- 5 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Machined aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Rocket line management system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- 24 Ton graphite construction for a lightweight and balanced design
- Texas rigged hook keeper
|Grip Type||Polymer Comfort Grip|
|Color||Gray Black Orange Silver|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.