Redington Rise Fly Fishing Reel
Redington Rise Fly Fishing Reel - The Rise Fly Reel has been designed to provide anglers with a light weight and durable reel that features a smooth carbon fiber drag, over sized drag knob, and soft touch handle all at a price that will not break the bank. The RISE continues our ongoing quest to think beyond the bounds of traditional fly reel designs. It features a u-shaped large-arbor and a compact carbon fiber drag system that offers smooth fish stopping torque. Lightweight design shows through in the modern aesthetic of the RISE, and thoughtful details like twin molded soft-touch handles and oversized drag knob help the reel perform in the hands of any angler.
- CNC machined, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum design with quick release spool
- Ultra-large arbor design for quick line retrieve
- Smooth, compact carbon fiber drag system
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Oversized drag knob for easy adjustment
- Easily converts between left-hand and right-hand retrieve.
- Nylon reel case included
- Lifetime warranty
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.