Keitech Model I Tungsten Rubber Casting Jig - Black/Black Blue, 1/2oz
Keitech Model I Tungsten Rubber Casting Jig -
The Keitech Model I Tungsten Casting Jig has many features not found in your ordinary bass jig. The Tungsten tear drop powder coated head is perfectly balanced; it penetrates cover and does not roll over. The hand tied 150 strand skirt is produced from Keitech's exclusive SR-40 silicone. This super soft, fine cut material provides remarkable life-like action. The weed guard is hand glued to ensure perfect alignment to the custom Gamakatsu 3/0 hook. This compact size tournament winning jig excels under all conditions and is the only jig to throw when the money's on the line.
The Version #2 has a Matte finish for increased durability and a new Double Spike trailer keeper which holds the trailer firmly in place.
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.