Fault Line Outdoors Hook Holster
Fault Line Outdoors Hook Holster - Don't risk damaging your expensive fishing rods by hanging hooks on them. Hook barbs make small abrasions in rod eyelets that damage fishing line, causing the line to weaken and break. Hooks placed in the eyelet can weaken the eyelet and cause it to break. The Hook-Holster can be used with all reel styles baitcast, spinning, spincast, and fly, and provides a fast, convenient place to hang your lure. This unique tool completely conceals points on all single hooks, keeps points sharp, and protects your hands and equipment. The Hook-Holster also prevents snags in your boat carpet and car upholstery. Its sleek profile allows a snug fit against your rod, and its lightweight design won't affect rod balance. Works on treble hooks, too. Conceals points on single hooks
No more tangled lines in the car or boat
Protects rod eyelets
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.