Pautzke BorX OFire
by Pautzke Bait Co
Pautzke BorX O'Fire - Most effective for curing salmon & steelhead eggs, BorX O'Fire combines our world-renowned knowledge in egg science.
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Pautzke BorX O'Fire - Northwest based Pautzke Bait Co. - Continues a more than 75-year long tradition of providing premium cures for trout, salmon, and steelhead anglers by introducing BorX O'Fire, one of Pautzke's oldest egg curing recipes. Most effective for curing salmon & steelhead eggs, BorX O'Fire combines our world-renowned knowledge in egg science.
- 22 oz Container
- Premium cure for trout, salmon, and steelhead
- MPN: PBRX36
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.