Zero Tolerance 0460 Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Zero Tolerance 0460 Folding Knife - The 0460’s carbon-fiber-and-titanium handle has a pronounced ergonomic curve to fit into the hollow of the hand neatly. The front scale is bronze carbon fiber. This relatively recently developed composite material offers the benefits of carbon fiber, but with the ability to colorize the material as well—in the case of the 0460, the color is an attractive bronze. Partially 3D machined the front handle for dimensionality and grip as well.
The handle back is titanium with a titanium frame lock and hardened steel lockbar insert. A matte black anodized aluminum backspacer adds a handsome decorative touch. The pocketclip is left/right reversible and is black Teflon® coated.
- Blade Length: 3.25 in
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in
- Closed Length: 4.4 in
- Overall Length: 7.5 in
- Weight: 2.3 oz
- Handle: Bronze carbon fiber composite front, stonewashed titanium back
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & machine satin finish
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Single-position clip (right, tip-up)
- KVT ball-bearing manual opening system
- Made in the USA