Darn Tough Women's Treeline Micro Crew Hiking Socks - From pines to alpine, the Treeline micro crew is a trail staple hike sock designed to pound out elevation and distance. Cushy Merino Wool construction absorbs impact and minimizes moisture so the only thing between you and the summit is rugged determination, not rugged terrain.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot
- 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Spandex
- Style: 1971
|Material||63% Merino Wool/35% Nylon/2% Spandex|
|Type||Micro Crew Socks|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.