Wolverine Men's Marshall Shirt Jac
Items on sportsmans.com may display a strikethrough price in search results and on product display pages. The strikethrough price represents the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (or MSRP) for the item.
Wolverine Men's Marshall Shirt Jac - This classically inspired shirt jacket comes from years of experience in warmth and comfort.
- Plush sherpa lining for warmth
- Zip up
- Flannel 100% Cotton, 160gsm; 4.8oz
- Lining: 100% Polyester Sherpa Fleece; 330gsm
- Sleeves 100% Polyester Quilted Taffeta with Polyfill insulation; 80gsm
- Extra length in the back for coverage and extra warmth
- Traditional fit
- Rolled shoulders
- Center front zipper closure with metal pull
- Chest pockets with snap flap closure
- Pencil opening on left chest pocket
- Side seam pockets
- Side vents reinforced with bartacks
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Style: W1202200
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.