Darn Tough Men's John Henry Work Socks - Discover comfort, durability, and a fit that works all day.
- Performance fit that doesn't slip, bunch, or blister
- Fine gauge knitting for unprecedented durability
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying
- All weather performance: stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Breathable and odor-resistant
- Cushioning underfoot and in leg
- 62% merino wool 35% nylon 3% lycra spandex
- Style: 2001
|Type||Mid Calf Socks|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.