Sitka Blizzard Aerolite Parka - Optifade Open Country
by Sitka Gear
Original price: $769.00Sale price: $576.75(25% Off)
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Sitka's warmest Big Game jacket, ideal for extended exposure to the most extreme conditions. It's like a practical walking sleeping bag.
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
The Sitka Men’s Open Country Blizzard Aerolite Hunting Parka is the warmest gear Sitka offers for the big game hunter looking to work in extreme conditions. Late season hunts that leave hunters exposed require serious preparation, and this parka provides, thanks to synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology. This mimics the compressibility and warmth of down insulation - but manages to keep you warm even if it gets wet. For the hunter who wants to stay warm without the extra bulk, this parka is the ideal choice.
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Durable polyester face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology matches down as a warm, compressible insulator, but stays warm when wet
- High-loft insulation is 35% recycled and infused with silica aerogel, making it very lightweight as it is composed of 95% air
- Resists precipitation thanks to Durable Water Repellent finish, which keeps the face from wetting out
- Hood is adjustable, maximizes peripheral vision, and drops away easily when not needed
- Water-sealing cuffs protect from water and stay in place with thumb loops
- Chest pocket is zippered for extra security
- Handwarmer pockets lined with fleece
- Weight: 45.5 ounces
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.