Sitka Downpour Jacket - Elevated II
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
The Sitka Downpour Jacket - Elevated II brings an innovative design that protects you from the rain without alerting every nearby buck to your presence. The soft, brushed face of the Downpour Jacket keeps the hunter quiet while watching out for prey from his treestand. Three-layer GORE-TEX fabric is 100% waterproof and breathable, and this jacket features a pass-through port so layers can be added and removed without detaching from a safety harness.
- GORE OPTIFADE Elevated II Concealment keeps hunters hidden while in tree stands
- Specially designed for quiet and camouflage necessary for hunting whitetails
- GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric is completely waterproof and breathable for comfort through the elements
- Brushed polyester knit face and backer with Durable Water Repellent finish
- Pass-through port so hunters can add and remove layers without detaching from the safety harness
- Articulated fit for comfort and unencumbered range of motion with extra-long seat to shed water
- Hood is fully adjustable and sculpted to follow movement and keep water from the face
- Forearms and shoulders are fitted to allow for unencumbered drawing of a bow
- Weight: 30.6 oz for size large