Sitka Kelvin Aerolite Vest - Optifade Subalpine
The Sitka Men’s Kelvin Aerolite Hunting Vest is lightweight, compressible, and very warm for an easy-to-pack added layer for backcountry hunts. This versatile piece can be worn under a shell for extra core insulation or as an outer layer, and traps heat in thanks to synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology - as warm and compressible as down while staying warm when wet.
- Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold insulation with Cross Core technology is as warm and compressible as down but stays warm when wet
- Lightweight insulation is 35% recycled
- Insulation infused with silica aerogel, which is nearly weightless and composed of over 95% air and provides warmth
- 20-denier polyester face won’t wet out thanks to Durable Water Repellent
- 20-denier polyester backer
- Zipper chest pocket is deep for essentials storage
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.