Sitka Kelvin Aerolite Vest - Optifade Subalpine
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
The Sitka Men’s Kelvin Aerolite Hunting Vest is lightweight, compressible, and very warm for an easy-to-pack added layer for backcountry hunts. This versatile piece can be worn under a shell for extra core insulation or as an outer layer, and traps heat in thanks to synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology - as warm and compressible as down while staying warm when wet.
- 60g Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold insulation with Cross Core technology is as warm and compressible as down but stays warm when wet
- Lightweight insulation is 35% recycled
- Insulation infused with silica aerogel, which is nearly weightless and composed of over 95% air and provides warmth
- 20-denier polyester face won’t wet out thanks to Durable Water Repellent
- 20-denier polyester backer
- Zipper chest pocket is deep for essentials storage
- Style: 50258