Sitka Grinder Pants - Waterfowl Timber
The Sitka Men’s Grinder Hunting Pant is a durable pant up to the challenges of waterfowl season. The 4-way stretch nylon outer fabric is lightweight with an articulated fit, allowing it to be worn for extra insulation under waders or bibs. Hunters who want to be comfortable, free to move, and confident against scratchy seats and branches will enjoy this pant.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Timber camouflages hunters in dark flooded timber environments at 10-40 yards
- 4-way stretch nylon fabric
- Resists light rains and face fabric won’t wet out thanks to Durable Water Repellent finish
- Thigh pockets zip diagonally for easy access to small essentials when seated or standing
- Belt system is low-profile and secures pant even with full pockets
- Articulated fit with tapered legs, low-profile waist, and offset waist button for easy layering and reduced bunching
- Weight: 19.52 ounces for size large
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.