Sitka Dew Point Pants - Optifade Open Country
The Sitka Men’s Dew Point Hunting Pant keeps hunters dry even through the biggest storm thanks to 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof fabric. This pant is optimized to be packed away as rain gear, with micro-taped seams and no pockets to reduce bulk and two-way side zippers for easy on/off. The 20-denier nylon ripstop face and GORE C-KNIT backer technology will keep hunters moving freely and the articulated fit will keep the fabric from bunching or tugging.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Open Country camouflages hunters on the ground in rocky terrain above the timberline past 50 yards
- 3-layer, 20-denier GORE-TEX fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Ripstop nylon face
- GORE C-KNIT backer technology is comfortable and packable
- YKK side zips run 7/8-length for easy on/off over boots
- Articulated fit and streamlined design with micro-taped seams
- Nylon web belt is adjustable
- Weight: 10.5 ounces
|Type||Hunting Rain Pants|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.