Sitka Apex Pants - Optifade Subalpine -42
The Sitka Apex Pant is specially designed for archers stalking their targets - meaning it balances warmth, breathability, durability, weather resistance, and noise reduction. This is achieved by the combination of a soft micro-grid fleece interior and a bonded polyester face. This pant features removable knee pads and internal cargo pockets to elevate both the functionality and comfort of this camouflage pant that will serve hunters from early season and into the fall.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine camouflages hunters at ground level in vegetated terrain
- Polyester face fabric bonded to micro-grid fleece interior
- Resistant to light precipitation thanks to Durable Water Repellent finish, which keeps the face fabric from wetting out
- Articulated fit and tapered legs for unencumbered range of motion and reduced bulk
- Knee pads are removable for added comfort when needed
- Cargo pocket for organized access to essentials
- Noise- and friction-reducing design
- Weight: 14.7 ounces for size large
|Camo Pattern||OPTIFADE Subalpine|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.