Sitka Kelvin Aerolite Jacket - Optifade Open Country
The Sitka Men’s Kelvin Aerolite Hunting Jacket provides a highly versatile jacket that can work beautifully as a mid-layer under a shell or an outer layer. This jacket is lightweight and compressible thanks to synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology, which is as packable and warm as dow while still staying warm when wet.
- Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology stays warm when wet while still being as compressible and warm as down
- Insulation is 35% recycled and infused with silica aerogel, which adds warmth despite being 95% air and thus extremely lightweight
- 20-denier polyester face won’t wet out thanks to Durable Water Repellent finish
- 20-denier polyester backer
- Gusseted stretch cuffs for easy layering and shooting
- Hood is fitted to stay out of peripheral vision
- Chest pocket is deep and zippered to secure small essentials
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.