Casio Men's AQ-S810W-1AV Solar Sport Combination Watch
Casio Men's AQ-S810W-1AV Solar Sport Combination Watch -With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.2 x 2.2 inches; 4 ounces
- Made in USA and Imported
- Solar-powered sport watch in black resin featuring round textured dial with logo, screw-down case, and ribbed band
- Mineral crystal dial window
- Features five alarms, world time in 48 cities, multi-lingual day display, stopwatch, and countdown timer
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving