Orvis Men's Sun Defense Fishing Hoodie
Items on sportsmans.com may display a strikethrough price in search results and on product display pages. The strikethrough price represents the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (or MSRP) for the item.
Orvis Men's Sun Defense Fishing Hoodie - This hoodie offers top-down protection in a lightweight, breathable knit.
- Provides extra protection from the sun, from your waist to the top of your head
- Sun Defense knits are designed to take on scorching, sun-filled days in cool comfort
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking, quick-drying knit is rated UPF 50+
- Anti-NIR (Near Inrared Radiation) yarn reflects heat and protects your skin in a single, lightweight jersey knit
- Treated with odor-blocking, eco-friendly OutSmart Fresh
- Comfortable thumb loops keep your sleeves down and provide extra coverage for your hands
- Style: 29NZ
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.