Garmin Vivoactive 4S GPS Smartwatch - From interchangeable bands to durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3, this smartwatch was made to be worn 24/7. Keep it on when you hit the water, since it is water-rated to 5 ATM. The always-on, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display technology makes it easy to see in any lighting.
Animated Workouts at Your Wrist: No more hunting down videos or trainers for workout demonstrations. This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more fromGarmin Connect online community.
With more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps - including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more - this watch can help you track all the ways you move. You can even create custom workouts in the Garmin Connect app.
This watch offers a variety of structured breathwork activities. When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathing activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music account (subscription may be required). Connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
While your watch and phone are paired, your location can be sent to your contacts either manually or - during outdoor activities - automatically with built-in incident detection³, if needed.
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution4through participating providers.
Add personality to your watch by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more. It’s easy and - even better - it’s free.
Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
- Stress Tracking: See if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
- Hydration Tracking: Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and see how consistent you are from day to day.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate: The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
- Body BatteryTM Energy Monitoring: See your body’s energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest.