Sitka Equinox Guard Glove - Elevated II
The Sitka Elevated II Equinox Guard Glove protects from insects during backcountry treks by reducing skin exposure and employing bite-reduction fabric with Insect Shield built right in. The Sitka-designed fabric is ultra-lightweight and breathable for increased protection that is still appropriate for hot, humid climates. The glove uses Nylon Cordula in the fingertips and between fingers and an AX Suede palm for durability and a long-lasting product.
- Insect Shield is scent-free and built into the fabric to keep mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, midges, and chiggers away
- Tightly knit fabric is ultra-lightweight and breathable
- Fingertips and between fingers reinforced with Nylon Cordura for durability
- Palm made from AX suede for strong grip
- Thumb and index finger are exposed for trigger feel
- UPF 50+ protection
- Treated with Polygiene Odor Control Technology
- Long cuff to cover skin up to edge of long sleeve
- Full body protection when purchased along with the Equinox Guard Pant and Hoodie
|Camo Pattern||OPTIFADE Elevated II|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.